Your chance to be part of Macclesfield Festival
We’re pleased to announce that Monopoly Events will be hosting the new annual Macclesfield Festival, set within the grounds of Priory Park, home to Macclesfield RUFC. The 20,000 capacity venue will be taken over on Saturday 22nd July for the family friendly festival, hosting a full fun packed day attracting an audience from Macclesfield and surrounding towns within a 10 mile radius. The event has been put together by local Macclesfield residents and is a family friendly fun packed day for all people of all ages. The event will open at 10am with a charity celebrity football match to open proceedings. Main festivities including live music will start midday and finish at 8pm with an afterparty til late.
Headline partner package £1995 +VAT (Limited to 3 businesses)
• Your brand on the Macclesfield Rocks Main Stage
• Option to become an official Macclesfield Festival ticket outlet - giving your business the opportunity to earn extra revenue and footfall
• Bespoke exhibition space
• Branding on all festival promotional material (2 Months prior to the festival, including branding on the new website, tickets, posters, banners and social media)
• Branding on & within the official souvenir programme (10,000 to be printed & given out for free)
• Branding on all events signage
• VIP Package - free entry for up to 20 guests.
Festival feature sponsors £495 +VAT (Limited to 7 businesses)
• Sponsor a feature zone of the festival (Charity Football Match, Dance Zone, Kids Town, Movie Props Area, Festival Hill, Forest Picnic Area, Traders Village, VIP Club House)
• Bespoke exhibition space around or near your sponsored zone
• Branding on promotional material (2 months prior to the festival, including advertising on the new website & social media)
• Branding within the official souvenir programme, 1 full page advert (10,000 to be printed & given out for free)
• Branding around the featured zone
• VIP Package - free entry for up to 10 guests
We’ll be distributing 10,000 free A5 souvenir programmes on entry to the festival. The programme will feature the line up of music, events and what’s to do around the festival, site map plus interesting features on all the bands playing at the festival.We’re including the option for local businesses to advertise with the programme, promoting discounts and money off services which will make the programme ‘pocketable’ to use after the event. Advertising rates are shown below.
Premium back full page £295
Premium inside front cover £245
Premium inside back cover £245
Full page £195
Half page £120
Quarter page £65